The downloadable resources supplied on Hyperpix are freely available for use in your personal and commercial design projects. However, under the Creative Commons licence they are released under there are limitations to what you may or may not do.
- Use the resources in your personal work, in whole or part.
- Use the resources in your commercial work, in whole or part.
- Modify or adapt the resources to create derivative works.
- Share the resources with others, under the following terms:
- Link to the resource webpage, not the actual download file.
- Use an excerpt from the webpage if necessary (don’t copy the full article and paste it on your own website)
You Can Not:
- You can NOT sell the resources directly for profit (eg. Selling the assets as a product on stock resource websites)
- You can NOT make the resource files available for download outside of Hyperpix (Link to the webpage, not the download file)
Credit / Attribution:
A credit or attribution to Hyperpix is not mandatory but is very much appreciated. This website relies on a constant flow of web traffic to be able to provide free content. It’s not always convenient to add a credit or attribution to your design work, but there are alternative options:
- Link to Hyperpix from your website or blog.
- Spread the word about Hyperpix on social media.
- Use the ‘share’ buttons to recommend a page to others.